Bandung Choral Society presents The 6th Symposium on Church Choral Music,June 26-30, 2021. This event is a continuation of the Bandung Choral Society's efforts to encourage the development of choirs in Indonesia and the world.
This symposium will be held online because the COVID19 pandemic situation is still ongoing and it is not possible for us to meet in person and gather to carry out this activity. Even in this difficult situation, we hope that this symposium can still provide great benefits and inspire participants to continue working through the Choir.
The focus of the Symposium is on the following five areas:
1. Increase knowledge and expertise through educational programs for singers and conductors through seminars, workshops and various other interesting activities.
2. Share ideas and experiences regarding educational activities and the development of the Choir Community in various places.
3. Efforts to increase knowledge and expertise in Choir music through online media in the COVID19 pandemic situation.
4. Build a strong spirituality in the Church Choir singing tradition.
5. Building cooperation and developing networking between choirs in Indonesia and the world.
Choir experts from various well-known universities, great conductors who lead the best Choirs and musicians from various countries will deliver seminars and lead workshops in this symposium. In addition, a well-known Choir with the best reputation in the world will perform at the concerts at this symposium.
We invite choir singers and conductors, as well as music and choir teachers and coaches to take part in this The 6th Symposium on Church Choral Music 2021. Hopefully, through this event, we can all improve our knowledge and skills in practicing and performing Choir music.
Artistic Director SCCM6
The choir can join this program by displaying a choir video performance. It is preferable if the program chosen is sacred music. The artistic team will announce the videos that will be showcased in this friendly concert. We will let you know.
For registration please click HERE
|Buku Informasi SCCM6.pdf||Bahasa Indonesia|
|Information Book SCCM6.pdf||English|
*schedule is subject to change
For all international Choir participants, Please remit your payment in Full Amount
to the following Bank Account.
Bank Name : BANK CENTRAL ASIA (BCA) KCP M. Toha – Bandung
Address : Jl. Mohammad Toha No. 165 Bandung, Jawa Barat - Indonesia
Account no. : 8 1 0 0 . 9 6 . 9 1 . 9 1 (USD)
Holder : TOMMYANTO KANDISAPUTRA INDONESIA PT.
SWIFT : C E N A I D J A
Attn : sccm6+Your Name
Or you can make a payment via PayPal
NO REFUND FOR ANY REASON
CONTACT & INFORMATION
E-mail : email@example.com
Bandung Choral Society : 082318464046
Event Website : https://bandungchoral.com/sccm6